Sunday 15 September 2013

Products I've Used Up ( part 2 )


So for part 2 of the products I have used up to end of August 2013....


Hair Products

Tony & Guy Shampoo & Conditioner for Damaged Hair
I really like these, they claim to repair, soften and fortify damaged hair, and I feel that this has been achieved. especially with the conditioner. I have curly frizzy hair and it is quite dry and damaged at the ends, and this has improved the condition, it makes it much smoother and less tangled - so it is a lot easier to get a brush through after washing. I have already repurchased these.

Loreal Elvive Full Restore Repairing Conditioner 
I did have the shampoo in this line as well but I already threw it out - oops. This claims to repair 5 areas - strength, density, vitality, shine & silkiness for me it didn't do any of these things, to be honest there would not be much difference between using this and using no conditioner at all. After washing my hair still felt dry and it was a nightmare to de-tangle! 

Batiste Dry Shampoo, Graffiti
Batiste is my dry shampoo of choice, and graffiti did not disappoint but usually I try a new scent each time - I have repurchased the cherry version this time.

Pantene Pro-v, Volume & Body Hairspray
I used to use this all the time after I had styled my hair, and I really liked it I always repurchased it, but since the discovery of hair oil, hairspray has been pushed to the side, for me its not really needed anymore. But if that was to change this is most likely the one I would repurchase.


Body Products

Sure Compressed Anti-Perspirant, Clear Aqua
This claims to last as long as the 150ml can only in a smaller compressed can, I can't say I agree with this statement, I got through the 2 bottles at about the same rate (it was buy one get one free). However the smaller bottle is definitely handy for throwing into my handbag.

The Body Shop, Lemongrass Deodorising Foot Spray
'instant refreshment for hot and bothered feet' - yes definitely true. I mostly use this at night when I am too hot and can't sleep, I usually have cold hands and feet so when they are warm its really uncomfortable, this cools me down so I can finally get some sleep. 


Make Up

Maybelline, Fit Me Foundation
This was a really nice foundation, I enjoyed using it. It was a medium coverage and matched my skin well, and it was a good balance between glowy and mat. I would consider buying this again.

Carmex Strawberry
Didn't like this, although it did smell nice it tasted horrible and it did not moisturise my lips at all - why is this in my product empties? - it's not completely used up I have had it so long it has gone off, so I thought I would include it as I am throwing it out. I will not be repurchasing this.

Balance Me Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve
Horrible smell but a great moisturiser. This came free with a magazine and it worked well, but I never would have purchased this myself due to the smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment