Sunday 15 September 2013

Products I've Used Up (part 1)


So here are the products I have completely used up over the last few months - up to the end of August 2013. There are quite a few so I have split the post into 2 parts, in this post Bath & Shower Products and Skincare. In the second post (coming soon) Haircare, Body Products & Make-up.

Bath & Shower

Dove Purely Pampering Bath & Shower Gel
This I really enjoyed using, I loved the smell, it created plenty of bubbles and my skin felt moisturised

Soap & Glory, Sugar Crush Body Scrub
Love Love Love the smell of this, sugary and sweet, and it did do a good job of exfoliating my skin, I will be repurchasing this. 

Treaclemoon, Iced Strawberry Dream, Bath & Shower Gel
Again I enjoyed the smell of this and it created bubbles, but it felt like more of a novelty product, it didn't really do anything for my skin. that being said I would still repurchase it for the smell alone.

Radox Shower Smoothies, Soul Soother
Nothing special, didn't really like the seedy bits in this, they just ended up stuck in the corners of my shower, will not be repurchasing this especially when there are many more shower gel options to explore. 


Skincare

Soap & Glory, Peaches & Clean
I used this cleanser at night to take my make up off, and it did a good job at removing everything - including eye make up. I did like this but I prefer Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.

Garnier Pure Active fruit Energy, Daily Energising Gel Scrub
This is my go to morning face scrub, this is probably my 3rd bottle and I have already repurchased another. My skin feels clean and refreshed after using this, and it definitely helps keep break-outs at bay.

Estee Lauder, Idealist Even Skin Tone Illuminator
I don't think this has made any difference to my skin at all, I had hoped it would help to fade acne scarring - but it did not do this in the slightest. However it didn't make my skin any worse either, it perhaps even prevented further scarring, but I can't be sure. I will not be repurchasing this.

Stila Skincare, Face the Day Moisturiser
Horrible smell, as with all of the products in this range (I purchased a 5 piece try me set), it did an ok job at moisturising my skin nothing special. I wont be purchasing the full size.

Clinique Moisture Surge 
I quite liked this sample (got it free with a magazine), it moisturised my skin well, I didn't break out, I would consider buying the full size version of this. 

Nivea, Fragrance Free, Cleansing Wipes
I like to use face wipes some nights when I am too lazy to take off my make up before bed. These wipes were ok, not as wet as I would have liked but they did the job, I'm unlikely to repurchase these as I prefer the boots own brand version - which are cheaper and do the same job!

No comments:

Post a Comment