Sunday 15 September 2013

Whats in/on my Bedside Table

The Table

This was gifted to me, and up cycled (see previous post)


On Top

JBL ipod dock/radio
I have had this for years and I don't really use the ipod dock anymore, it's main use is a clock and radio. I love the design of this.

Books
Stephen King - Under the Dome & The Stand. I've finished reading under the dome wanted to finish it before the tv series started, I enjoyed the book (but I know they have changed most of it for the tv show, which annoys me, hate when that happens)
Lauren Weisberger - Revenge Wears Prada, havent started this yet.

Kindle
I love my kindle, it's so much easier to read when in bed than an actual book.




Underneath

Various magazines mostly Marie Claire




In the Drawer
Notebook

Sleep eye mask - says f*** off on the front, this was a gift I believe it's from urban outfitters. 

Kindle charger

Mac naked honey skin salve - don't really use this anymore, probably needs thrown out. But I enjoyed using this on my lips before bed.

Body shop lemongrass deodorising foot spray - this is one use away from being finished. 

Elemis loving lips quenching lip balm

Sally hansen healthy cuticles now

Body shop vitamin E face mist

Garnier intensive 7 days hand cream (nourishing)

Neal's yard remedies bee lovely hand cream - free with a magazine, I haven't used this yet, I'm using up the Garnier one first.

No comments:

Post a Comment