Sunday 6 October 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Review



These were part of a 3 for 2 offer at boots, and I had been looking for a lip balm for my trip so Spain, I thought these would be quite good, I bought the hydrate (because of the SPF) for the day time, and I thought the tinted versions would be good for night time.
I have to say I am totally in love with them! They are very moisturising, and there is a really good colour pay off to the tinted versions - I wasn't expecting much colour at all, I was wrong! After applying Cherry Pie someone even commented on how 'juicy' my lips looked. They are really lovely and are definitely going to be a staple in my make up collection. I am most likely going to go out and buy the other ones in the range. 

Hydrate
Cherry Me

Pink Punch

On the packaging of these it says 'for adult use only' this made me laugh, I can't believe that people would be as stupid as to use these on their baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment