Sunday 6 October 2013

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair II Review



I am getting married in 7 months time so I wanted to start a good skincare routine, which is why I bought the Estee Lauder Advanced night repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II, I had heard a lot of reviews and positive feedback on the original formula, so based on that I didn’t mind that it was quite expensive, and purchased the 30ml bottle (didn’t feel comfortable going straight in for the big bottle).
 
Estee Lauder claim…
• Lines and wrinkles look significantly reduced.
• Skin feels smoother, hydrated, stronger. 
• Skin looks younger, radiant, more translucent and even toned.



I have now been using this for about 3 weeks, and although I can’t really comment lines and wrinkles being reduced (I’m only 26 wrinkles aren’t really a problem just yet) I have noticed some positive changes to my skin.

The effects were instant, the first morning I woke up, my skin looked a lot fresher than normal, and definitely smoother and more radiant. And now after 3 weeks I would definitely agree that my skin feels smoother, radiant, more even toned and hydrated, although needing hydration wasn’t really an issue for me (I have oily/combination skin) but I feel like it regulated my skin, it definitely didn’t make it more oily.

Getting rid of acne scars was my main goal with this, I had tried the Estee Lauder Idealist and I don’t feel like that made any difference. However with the advanced night repair they have faded a lot! And I haven’t had one breakout since using this.


Overall I would highly recommend this, I am so happy with the results, it is not just a wrinkle treatment it is so much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment