Thursday 15 August 2013

Space nk Haul

I decided recently that I really needed (wanted) some new skincare products to try out. So placed an order with space nk....

Claudalie Beauty Elixir
I really just wanted to see what all the fuss was about with this. So far I can say i do like the smell - which i was surprised about because i do not usually like herbal scents. 

NARS ProPrime Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Primer
This was an impulse buy to get free delivery, i still have loads of my urban decay primer potion left which will last a few months. 

Ren Gyloclatic Radiance Renewal Mask
This was the main reason I placed the order, i have seen loads of positive  reviews on this, and on the brand in general.

Stila Skincare 5 Piece try me set
I mainly chose this for the serum which claims to fade acne scarring and i didn't want to commit to the full size. When this arrived the cleanser was busted open, which was quite annoying. First Impressions - I don't really like the smell of this range. 

I also recieved some free samples with this order...
Laughter - Jour perfume sample
Orbe shampoo and conditioner
Brideshead bath shower gel and body cream

No comments:

Post a Comment